Scarpa Maestro Eco
- Unit Price
A revolutionary shoe that offers stability for standing on small edges, yet has enough flex for smearing.
The secret of this shoe lies in its refined layers of technology. Starting with an intricately-stitched 3 panel Eco Leather upper with air holes for long term wear and comfort. A full-length Janus 1.1mm plastic insert and IPC-Tension active randing system gives integral support to the foot while under pressure on small holds and maintains flex for smearing while a combination lace system spreads pressure evenly across the forefoot.
Built on a master-crafted FY last, the Maestro has a straight and slightly downturned shape with a medium-to-low angled toe box that allows the Maestro to be fitted with a semi knuckled-up or flatter toe position, depending on what you're after. All this sits on a 4mm Vibram XS Edge full length sole combined with 2mm XS Grip 2 heel underlay.
A combination of high tech materials and decades of experience has produced a shoe that excels in the vertical world.
- Multi-panel upper (3) for best custom moulding fit. Microfiber and leather upper with air holes for long-term wear and comfort.
- Tweaking lace system to the toe for a precise fit across the top of the foot.
- Full-length Janus 1.1mm plastic insert is shaped and cut to help spread the force across the whole foot, while maintaining torsion rigidity for continuous micro foothold use.
- IPC-Tension active randing system gives integral support to the foot while under pressure and maintains flex for smearing.
- 4mm XS Edge full length sole combined with 2mm XS Grip 2 heel underlay.