IMPORTANT INFO: Toecaps can only be done with a resole or stated another way, I cannot do toecaps without doing a resole!
I will resole your shoes with the same rubber or the nearest equivalent that they were originally manufactured with, unless you request otherwise.
The number in brackets (xx) is the average hardness value as stated by the manufacturers. The lower the number, the softer the rubber. (Sh/A scale 0 - 100)
- Vibram XS Grip (70) 3.5mm, 4mm
- Vibram XS Grip2 (74) 4mm
- Vibram XS Edge (78) 4mm - harder for edging
- Vibram Grip (75) 4mm & 5mm
- Vibram XS Grip2 Dot (74) 4.5mm (treaded)
- Vibram Megagrip (Megalug) (68) 5mm (treaded)
- UP RH 4mm (75) . . similar to 5.10 C4 (75) 4mm (a very suitable replacement!)
- 5.10 Onyxx (84) 4.5mm
- 5.10 HF (71) 4.2mm
- 5.10 Mi6 (56) 4.2mm - stickiest; will smear on glass!
- Mad Rock Science Friction (73) 4.2mm
- Evolv Trax (76) 4mm - currently out of stock
- Vibram Woodstock 8mm - for Birkenstock type sandals. It is similar to the Birkenstock soles but a bit harder wearing.