he sister of the Endeavour, with a lower cut on the heel and ankle area to suit women.
The Endeavor gives you power and precision where you want it. The slightly asymmetrical toe shape comfortably follows the natural line of the foot, and the shoe has an innovative triple fork webbing system for custom fitting. With its unique features and super solid construction, the Endeavor will meet and exceed your high expectations as a being great all-around climbing shoe.
- Two-piece Tongue is constructed of a highly breathable mesh for comfort and ventilation.
- The tongue contains Poron® memory foam and open cell sponge to absorb any pressure from the straps.
- The front of the shoe is constructed of a synthetic micro fiber to help maintain its original shape and the back half of the shoe is made from natural leather for breathability and comfort.
- Fully lined with 100% organic hemp fabric to minimize stretch while resisting odor development.
- Moisture-wicking split-leather foot bed for comfort and custom fit to your toes.
- 3D injection molded full lengths variable thickness polyurethane midsole for torsion rigidity and precision edging.
- Super sticky 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber sole.