Scarpa Instinct VSR
- Unit Price
If you only want to own one pair of shoes to do everything this is the one, in my opinion. Use the Instinct VS if you are on the heavy side, have big feet, climb mostly on rock that requires a lot of edging, or you are 'tight' and want your shoe's rubber to last longer.
For tough sport climbs and committed bouldering moves, you need ultimate confidence in your shoe - this is where the design and technology in the Instinct VSR comes into it's own.
Inspired by the request of many of SCARPA's global athletes, in particular those competing on plastic, the VSR offers the option of a softer rubber in your quiver of shoes. Same last, rands and characteristics of the legendary Instinct VS, but this version will appeal to plastic masters and those of a lighter frame, where the extra feel and sensitivity of the Vibram Grip 2 compound will be best suited.
- Bi-Tension™ active rand provides maximum toe power
- Vibram® XS Grip 2 for a softer, more supple fit and feel
- The floating power strap enhances fit and provides power
- Rubber toe patch provides toe hooking power
- Perfect for bouldering, sport climbing, and technical face climbing